Connect for Health has a great opportunity for an Agile Coach.
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help, and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Agile Coach is responsible for developing and managing agile best practice, educating the enterprise on agile methodology and supporting internal Scrum Masters and scrum teams. They will advocate for and educate on agile best practices and the implementation of those best practices across scrum teams and the wider organization.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of scrum masters supporting multiple scrum teams.
- Leader who serves mentality, passionate about helping teams succeed.
- Promote culture of innovation, experimentation, and collaboration.
- Evaluate and partner with teams to leverage agile best practices to find the most effective and scalable solutions.
- Develop and conduct training on agile best practices for new team members and operational partners.
- Partner with teams to evaluate metrics and data to find opportunities for improvement/training focused on delivering customer value on a regular, effective, and iterative fashion.
- Concentration on driving continuous improvement, critical conversations and problem solving.
- Help leaders and operational partners understand agile processes, continuous delivery value and structure to support scrum teams and software stack.
- Agile training and/or certification required. · Prior management experience/experience leading teams required
- 4-5 Years of experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach required.
- JIRA and Confluence experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with experience creating a culture of innovation, creativity and transparency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly collaborative.
- Organizational and process change management skills required
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and project management team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of our system and highly sensitive information
- Colorado resident
- Currently working remotely
- The Connect for Health Colorado office is in the North Tech Center area of Denver, near the intersection of I-25 and I-225
- Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends, and evening events.
- Core office hours, typically 8am-5pm with some flexibility
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. The salary range for this position is: $104,200 - $139,000.
To Apply: Please apply on our Career page at http://bit.ly/C4hcoHiring
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.