As an IT Support Tech your primary duties will be provide exceptional technical support to both office and field users of laptops, phones, and tablets. This role is part of a talented internal helpdesk team supporting employees both in-person and over the phone in Madison, Milwaukee, Wausau, and at our active jobsites. As the ideal candidate, you must have excellent communication and organizational skills, be innovative and ambitious.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Research, diagnose, document, and resolve level 1 internal client incidents
- Triage and escalate issues as necessary; responsible for gathering thorough and accurate information to be relayed to additional support teams as needed
- Understand and can configure/support mobile devices
- Install and maintain desktop and laptop PC's and peripherals
- Troubleshoot conference room equipment issues
- Maintain technical documentation related to the configuration or production systems
- And more…
Got what it takes?
Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field or comparable employment experience. A valid driver’s license is needed for required periodic travel.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a technical help desk environment. A broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- Proven expertise with the following hardware and software: printers/plotters, VoIP phone systems, cell phones, Windows operating system, and MS Office Suite
- Strong technical understanding and in-depth knowledge of the various hardware, software and networking systems that are supported (i.e., Active Directory, Office 365, SCCM, conference rooms, cellular technologies, printers, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to stay organized to make sound decisions
Competitive compensation, a people-first culture, dress-for-your-day philosophy, onsite fitness center, underground heated parking, personalized learning & development, and more. Together, we set the bar higher. This is your chance to exceed your professional goals, while you learn, grow, and excel in your profession.
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.