About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group, LLC., is looking for an experienced, driven Accounts Payable Analyst for an immediate opening. The position is responsible for the accurate and timely entry of Accounts Payable documents, internal record maintenance, coordination of new AP initiatives, assessment of AP internal controls and developing recommendations for modifications to existing policies and procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst will report directly to the Accounting Manager and Assistant Controller. In addition, due to the rapid growth of LiveTrends Design Group, there are likely to be opportunities to be involved in a wide range of special projects.
- Review invoices for accuracy of dates, GL accounts, and allocations prior to approving and posting.
- Assist team members with research and issue resolution.
- Identify and resolve any vendor invoice discrepancies in coordination with internal divisions.
- Respond to vendor payment inquiries.
- Request statements of account and outstanding invoices from vendors.
- Request vendor invoice revisions and credit memos as needed.
- Weekly review and analysis of AP aging.
- Monthly coding and reconciliation of AMEX cardholder and purchasing card transactions.
- Monthly AMEX spend analysis
- Assist with month-end close as it pertains to Accounts Payable reconciliations.
- Quarterly vendor audits
- 3+ years of experience in high volume Accounts Payable.
- Sales & Use Tax – yearly certification required for all Accounting team members.
- SAP Business One or other large ERP experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial processes and GL account structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills; pivot, vlookup, hlookup, indexing, sum functions, macros.
- A demonstrated curiosity about all aspects of the Company’s operations. A willingness to question current processes and assumptions, offer suggestions for improvements, and initiative to develop new skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while adhering to established department deadlines.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field is required.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Live Trends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Live Trends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of Urban Jungle and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.