The Billing Client Services Specialist is responsible for monitoring the billing and production email folders, accurately intaking/filing invoices from vendors and contractors, promptly responding to client requests about invoice and payment status, providing cost estimates to clients and the production department, as well as fielding all production and billing related phone calls and assisting with client issues and disputes.
BILLING CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Field all post-job client and resource related phone calls and emails.
- Intake and file vendor and contractor invoices.
- Assist clients with W-9 requests.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and approval of payments from clients for orders.
- Assist and document client requests for split payment agreement.
- Assist clients and resources with Planet Portal navigation.
- Maintain and update client and firm records in Reporter Base.
- Provide estimated transcript/job costs to clients and production department.
- Research client issues and billing-related disputes to address client concerns and reach a positive resolution.
- Perform preliminary research to assist Client Relations department with post-job discount requests. Educate clients on acceptable payment methods.
- Aid in the Translation process including providing estimated costs and delivery options.
- Enter job notes in Reporter Base – any update to the job process should be documented.
- Enter case/firm/contact notes in Reporter Base.
- Other Client Services duties as assigned.
BILLING CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST LOCATION:
BILLING CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST AVAILABLE SHIFTS:
8:00am - 4:00pm EST Monday-Friday
12:00pm - 8:00pm EST Monday-Friday
BILLING CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST COMPENSATION:
$21.00 - $25.00 per hour
Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in an office with customer-service setting and Accounting/Financial/Economic background are preferred. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in mathematics, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and excellent customer service skills required.