Civil Design Inc.
A certified Woman Business Enterprise, Civil Design, Inc. is a civil engineering firm of 100+ team members committed to building stronger communities in the markets we serve. Areas of focus include site development, surveying, transportation, water resources, infrastructure & analytics, and structures. This year Civil Design Inc. will be celebrating its 26th year in business and has offices in Effingham, IL, Jefferson City, MO, Louisville, KY and St. Louis, MO.
CDI has a strong family-oriented culture with the drive to build stronger co-worker, client and local communities. Guided by the values of continuous learning and growth, first time quality, mutual trust and respect, ownership and responsiveness – CDI offers a spirited team atmosphere driving quality engineering and strong client relationships.
- Design and plan production of roadway, highway, ADA compliant sidewalk and multi-use facilities.
- Review, and provide roadway design elements including horizontal and vertical alignments, cross sections, intersection layout, drainage design, pedestrian facility design, utilities conflict and relocations, as well as other roadway design tasks.
- Project opportunities may include traffic studies, field data collection, and engineering of highways and streets.
- Work collaboratively with CDI leaders, and other Project Engineers to develop effective solutions.
- Strong technical skills roadway drainage design.
- Experience with Power Geopak SS10 and/or ORD.
- Experience with MicroStation Geopak Drainage .
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a four-year college or university; PE strongly encouraged.
- 8 –15 years experience
- Strong technical skills in transportation engineering and roadway design.
- Experienced in working with governmental clients in Missouri and/or Illinois.
- Proficiency with MicroStation.
- Experience with Highway/Roadway Plan Production.
In addition to soda for days, cereal of the month, flexible work/life attitude, CDI offers team member 100% paid premiums for: HSA medical insurance, basic dental coverage, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance. CDI also gives team member generous vacation, comp-time, parental leave and learning and growth opportunities!