Are you interested in working with a passionate and driven team of consultants, with unmatched skills, capabilities, and experience in cyber risk quantification; changing the way that the largest and most notable organizations across the globe view and manage their cybersecurity risk? If you are interested in becoming a foremost expert in quantitative risk analysis and cyber risk management, and you are motivated to be leading our profession - join our team! We are a growing, highly visible, and highly agile team where collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and big execution thrive.RiskLens is continuing to grow our Professional Services team of risk consultants. In this exciting role, you will be part of a “special forces” team defining and executing the leading edge of cyber risk quantification.
RiskLens is a software startup backed by premier Venture Capital investors that are empowering organizations to make risk-informed cybersecurity decisions by analyzing outcomes in financial terms. The market is rapidly developing, and we have acquired a significant lead in the marketplace with many of the world’s largest companies as customers, in industries such as financial services, technology, and healthcare.RiskLens offers a comprehensive healthcare package, unlimited paid time off, parental leave, true team culture, and career growth through personal and professional development opportunities. We are growing fast and so will you.
Within the first 30 days: Gain a strong foundational understanding of risk and FAIR model, the leading standard for cyber and technology risk quantification
- Understand key terms, definitions, and start to see the state of the industry
- Learn measurement concepts around uncertainty
- Understand the risk analysis process
- Obtain certification for OpenFAIR
Within 90 days: Become proficient in fully and independently completing common cyber risk analyses.
- Define and decompose risk scenarios from a problem/objective
- Identify and apply data + gather concepts for the scenarios
- Run and perform quality assurance over your analyzed risk scenarios
- Produce and accurately communicate risk in quantitative (financial) terms
- Understand the RiskLens platform and how it supports each stage of the analysis process.
In 6 months: Contribute and lead common customer-facing projects
- Demonstrate planning and organizational disciplines
- Successful self-management of objectives, timelines, and deliverables
- Develop trust and relationships with customer organizations
- Lead educational orientation sessions on core FAIR knowledge and concepts
- Deliver onboarding services and/or risk assessment support
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the RiskLens platform, including key features and functionality
By Year 1: Contribute to the continued maturity of the team
- Become a frequent blogger, lead a marketing webinar, or conference talk
- Become active in the local community raising awareness of risk
- Improve an existing or assist in the development of a new professional services initiative.
- Provide detailed feedback to peers and managers on team, culture, and company.
- Have or possess strong foundational knowledge of cybersecurity (if needed)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work productively and?autonomously?as part of a remote team in a fast-paced environment
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- 2 or more years of professional experience with a background in information security, IT audit, or risk management
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions among groups of 8-20
- Flexibility in daily hours (i.e., willingness to work longer hours during peak periods and accommodate other US time zones)
- Ability and willingness to travel to Customers (post-pandemic). Estimated 20-30% travel on average
- Consulting experience (in Information security or risk management)
- Quantitative risk analysis experience - preferably with Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR)
- Certified in OpenFAIR, CRISC, or other risk-related certifications. The position would require the employee to obtain OpenFAIR certification if not already held
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and probability
- Knowledge of GRC technology platforms