Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a leading economic advisory and software development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our growing Data Governance team. The mission of Data Governance is to support the delivery of trusted data to our clients in an environment of excellent customer service to both our internal and external clients.
This position is based in our Cleveland office, which is in the Downtown/Playhouse Square district. We are looking for creative and driven people who can perform and grow with our company.
- Work on projects related to data gathering, analysis, testing, and modeling
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the Data Governance team
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful you will need:
- A strong math background.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A desire to continue learning and self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Disciplined and the ability to think creatively
- Demonstrated work ethic, tenacity, and detail orientation
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience using a programming language such as R
- Experience with SQL
- 1+ years of experience working with data analysis or application of economic data