Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., is a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm of professional engineers, environmental professionals, and planners with a talent pool of more than 300 employees that have been meeting the needs of municipal, industrial and institutional clients across the northeast for more than 60 years. We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated candidate for a Sr. Project Engineer position within our transportation practice area in our Syracuse office.
Technical capabilities include:
- Design and detailing of bridge components
- Preparation of bridge design reports
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates
- Completion of load ratings on a variety of design and inspection projects
- Completion of in-depth inspections
- Guiding design engineers through the design and detailing of various components, the preparation of design reports, plans, specifications, estimates and load ratings on a variety of bridge design and inspection projects.
- Providing conceptual input on the development of design projects
- Providing quality control reviews of designs completed by staff.
- Client development and management
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in transportation engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in NY (or eligible) is desired.
- Strong preference is given to candidates with extensive NYSDOT project design experience.
- Candidates should be proficient in technical writing, possess solid marketing and communication skills, and have experience in the preparation and presentation of proposals.
Estimated Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.