Ballantine (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
The Product Specialist will be responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the given product line including creating and executing the short and long-term strategies that will provide the required sales and profit growth. This position will provide critical marketing leadership to the business and will require close interaction with Production, Sales, and Customer Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Creation and execution of an annual marketing/business plan.
- Development and maintenance of pricing strategies.
- Monitoring and adjusting inventory levels based on market requirements.
- Attainment of annual sales and profit targets.
- Management of the advertising budget including working with internal resources and external vendors for the creation of all marketing collateral, printed and web-based.
- Identification of new markets to target for growth.
- Identify and lead new product development and product improvement programs.
- 3+ years of successful experience with a manufacturing or distribution company, aftermarket products preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 25%
Hybrid Position (2 days work from home, 3 days on-site)
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous PTO, 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability