Jump into a role that encourages you to think creatively while crafting solutions for network systems at one of the world’s most admired brands.
As an On-Site Technician, you are part of a talented team charged with carrying out Leapfrog’s mission to provide qualified, friendly, customer-first, high-touch service. Your role of providing deskside end-user, project, and service-request support creates a meaningful, long-term relationship with the assigned Client allowing them to reach their goals while sharpening your technical skills and knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a strong, dedicated team backed by an established IT Company with seasoned leadership.
- Provide prompt initial response and manage Client expectations for all assigned service requests and incidents.
- Effectively use knowledge base and other tools to diagnose and repair Client issues within target time limits.
- Troubleshoot system problems and complete repairs in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot computer hardware, server hardware, network hardware, and software in person and remotely.
- Implement corrective actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Review systems for IT-related deficiencies by analyzing and assessing potential issues or risks as part of gap analysis.
- If a service request or incident cannot be handled within time constraints, escalate the matter to the appropriate solution team for resolution.
- Provide appropriate support advice and instruction to the Client and its representatives.
- Utilize the ticketing system to log all issues, requests, and activities, including documentation of special requests and customizations considered important for future support.
- Maintain client and personal ticket queues, add meaningful updates to open tickets, and work within service level targets.
- Partner with other LFS support teams to communicate new solutions, assist support technicians, and ensure adherence to established change management best practices.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Client-site procedures, support information, and assets in the knowledge base.
- Consistently adhere to other recurring Client-specific responsibilities as documented in the knowledge base (e.g., daily duties, weekly duties, monthly duties).
- Facilitate key relationships between Leapfrog stakeholders, Client stakeholders, and vendors.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-centric attitude and model of company’s Frogma values
- Ability to quickly diagnose, organize, and prioritize Client issues and properly manage Client expectations
- Ability to multi-task in a diverse and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to self-direct on assigned activities
- Working knowledge of PC operations, including hardware, operating systems, network printing support, and network settings
- Experience providing IT support within a Windows Active Directory environment and operating in the Azure cloud environment
- Ability to safely lift and handle IT equipment (up to 50 pounds)
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to work in high spaces, cramped spaces, and/or spaces with no or limited climate control
- Ability to stand, kneel, and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional dress code
- Reliable, well-maintained transportation
- Must be able to work a Sunday through Thursday weekly shift with extended Wednesday hours
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Two or more years of PC support, diagnostic/troubleshooting, and repair experience
- Previous experience with ticket tracking systems (e.g., ServiceNow, HEAT, Remedy, CA Service Desk)
- Associates degree or higher in a related field from an accredited institution
- Professional certifications such as:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Foundations AZ-900
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay - starting pay range is $45,000 - $50,000/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k match
- Certification/education program
- Mileage and expenses reimbursement
- Health and wellness program
Leapfrog Services provides managed IT services for businesses and nonprofits worldwide. Founded in 1998 with the philosophy that IT should enhance your business, not get in the way of it, we consider ourselves to be a service company—one that delivers the highest possible level of technological expertise, with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. In our world, high-tech doesn't mean high-jargon or high-stress—it means high-touch and high-availability. If you absolutely love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun, service-based culture and prefer the security of an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits, Leapfrog is just the pond you're looking for!