Celona is looking for a 5G Core Developer Engineer (Bangalore office) with a passion for continually learning and exploring new technologies. Ideally, we are looking for a senior software engineer with at least 3 years of experience developing one or more 3GPP. This team member will engage with the rest of the engineering team on a daily basis in defining the goals and tactics to deliver on strict sprint release timeline and customer support priorities.
At Celona, we love working with new colleagues who are better than us in multiple dimensions - hence, we will value diversity in your approach to managing strategy and tactics to deliver outcomes for us as a team. As a 5G Core Developer Engineer you will be expected and empowered to drive key initiatives across the company even when acting as an individual contributor.
- Design and Implement container-based networking solution.
- Design, develop and deploy Identity Management in Celona Solution.
- Design, develop and deploy AAA services using RADIUS, and various IAM solutions in AWS, AZURE and GCP.
- Work hand in hand with leadership and PMs to turn ideas into products in production
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
- Experience with the GO language, REST APIs, and Kubernetes is preferred
- Proven track record of troubleshooting the issues, bugs and performance of complex systems
- Demonstrated experience leading individual projects, including scheduling and reporting
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity in an environment where speed and scale is our direction. Ability to self-direct, work within constraints and be a strong team player
- Experience with:
Implementing AAA features
Worked with RADIUS integration.
Worked with AD/Amazon IAM service
Built containerized solutions in the cloud and on edge platforms
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives