Celona is seeking a RAN 5G Platform Engineer (Bangalore office) who will be responsible for development of 5G RAN platform software. This RAN 5G Platform engineer will be integral to developing the first, private 5G wireless network solution for Celona’s enterprise customers. This team member will need to understand Celona’s business needs and drawing development requirements in sync with deployment scenarios.
- Delivering platform, BSP, boot-loaders, trusted-boot infrastructure, and security management features for RAN components
- Working with different product engineering teams for feature dependencies and optimizations
- Participate in technical reviews, architecture discussion and guiding the team to adopt best solutions
- Being good technical anchor point for the team
- Focus on continuous improvement in Product capability, stability and serviceability
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or Communications
- 6-10 years of experience in wireless telecom data networking products or equivalent product development with hands on experience in delivering critical feature enhancements and good technical expertise in multiple areas.
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel configurations, debugging, kernel drivers/modules and performance turning infrastructure.
- Expertise in development, test and integration of timing solutions like PTP, NTP and GPS desirable.
- Experience with VMs, containers, Kubernetes environments a plus.
- Good knowledge of build and packaging environments like yocto, bitbake, openwrt etc.
- Knowledge of different open data plane accelerator options like DPDK, VPP, OVS, etc will be value add
- Capable of providing debugging/management information as counters/alarms/logs for analytics engines and other software as service applications.
- Experience in scripting in perl/python and automation for unit/integration testing
- Experience with Git/Subversion/Clearcase version control systems
- Helpful to understand of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of product features
- Experience in front ending resolution of customer issues by working with cross functional teams
- Willing to work beyond boundaries to make product feature rich.
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives