Who We Are:
Vandalia Rental, in business since 1961, is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. Vandalia Equipment Rental has evolved from a small family business into the premier equipment rental company in Ohio and Kentucky. With seven great locations, and over 100 amazing team members!
Why You'll Love Us:
- Competitive Pay
- Monthly Bonus, First year guarantee of $5,000
- Uniforms Provided
- Monday - Friday, first shift
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Self, Spouse and Family Plans Available at 30 Days)
- Matching 401k Retirement Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays Off
Scope Of The Job:
The Equipment Service Associate is a key component to our success, as they represent us daily. This teammate is welcoming and patient with our customers as they: load and unload, inspect, maintain, organize, clean, repair, demonstrate and operate both light and heavy equipment. This opportunity will arm you with the skill and knowledge you need to grow with our company!
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to Stand for long periods of times, often all day
- Must be able to Read, write and speak English proficiently
- Must be able to Able to be exposed to and work in: air conditioned and non-air conditioned, inside/outside environments (including changing weather conditions,) occasional noise in excess of 100 decibels, dirt, grease, oil and other non-hazardous chemical encounters, all other elements presented by the day-to-day operations consistent with a construction/industrial equipment rental company
- Must be proficient with the use of computers, tablets, internet and email
Who to Contact:
"Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."