Pilatus is hiring a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in Broomfield, CO. In this role, you will perform a wide variety of analytical work to support supply chain efficiency and optimization. The role offers exposure to an international company with a global supply chain. The initial focus will be on material master data analysis, cleanup, synchronization, and long-term maintenance. In addition, you will support in developing and implementing inventory management strategies. With multiple locations, more than 40,000 unique SKUs, and over $20M inventory this will be an exciting opportunity to use your knowledge and experience with complex data analysis techniques. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft!
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data
- Review and analyze gathered data and propose methods to improve material master data, inventory planning, and transportation methods and costs
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects using models and best practices
- Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain, including inventory control, sales, purchasing, quality, and configuration management
- Communicate with other departments and locations within the organization to identify efficiency issues and recommend solutions
- Participate as an active member of the Purchasing team
- Present progress, findings, and recommendations to senior management
- Contribute expertise to definition and optimization of department procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Analytics, or related technical field or equivalent job experience and/or training
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes
- High-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes
- Previous professional experience with supply chain processes is an advantage
- Experience working in and maintaining ERP databases
- Professional and effective communication skills are essential
- Ability to conceptualize big-picture projects and foresee challenges to be addressed
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software
- Experience in creating and maintaining reports using Power BI and related applications
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 6 days of paid personal time, and 10 days of paid vacation time to start, with an increase to 3 weeks of paid vacation time after 5 years
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Annual employee incentive award program based on the achievement of certain business and individual performance goals
- Tuition assistance is available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $58,000 - $80,000 per year depending on experience
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 25 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, and a completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please.