The Application Support Analyst role provides in-depth internal support for 240+ NetSuite ERP users. NetSuite ERP is a cloud based application that runs all business processes in the company: accounting, sales, customer service, order entry, purchasing, warehouse operations and inventory management.
The position requires excellent customer service-oriented phone and screen share skills coupled with fast problem solving and follow-up to keep users productive in using NetSuite ERP. The position is within the IT Department located in Walnut Creek, CA.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learning and knowing the NetSuite customized processes and key 3rd party applications as configured for the company.
- Providing internal end-user support over the phone, via screen share, and/or in-person traveling to other locations as needed.
- Giving NetSuite end-user micro training via screen share and/or in person.
- Handling NetSuite Tier 1 support requests within company deadlines.
- Resolving Tier 1 requests within company deadlines.
- Handling Tier 1 support requests for key NetSuite 3rd party applications (SuiteApps) for end users – sales tax support, shipping fulfillment, inventory management, field service, item labels, SPS EDI, and others as needed.
- Assisting with regression testing for bi-annual NetSuite upgrades.
- Other duties as needed.
Pre-requisite Core Competencies
- Customer Service – providing consistent and excellent customer service for Cloud based
- enterprise applications.
- Technical Skills – using and maintaining Cloud based applications; proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Communication Skills – excellent and professional verbal and written skills.
- Training – ability to provide effective end-user training on software applications.
- Providing excellent customer service in a Help Desk or professional services environment for software applications to end-users.
- Understanding and familiarity with Cloud based applications.
- Ability to successfully train difficult end-users.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Clear and understandable written communication skills.
- Clear and precise documentation skills.
- Willing to work hard to learn everything about NetSuite and how it has been configured for the company.
- 3+ years’ experience providing enterprise software application support in a Help Desk or professional services environment.
- 1+ years’ experience supporting NetSuite ERP or other ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Solid Netsuite ERP support experience.
- End-user software application training.
L.N. Curtis & sons is a privately owned and operated corporation that provides Tools for Heroes. The company is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. Operational centers are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; Kent, Washington; Santa Fe Springs, California; and Phoenix, Arizona. Established in 1929, L.N. Curtis & sons is the premier distributor of first responder equipment and actively sells and services in the United States. The company is focused on servicing the thirteen Western states and the U.S. Government worldwide. L.N. Curtis & sons is committed to supplying the fire and law enforcement industry with the most modern, safe and effective products available. L.N. Curtis & sons is a company whose principal product is service, whose principal resource is people, and whose principal purpose is to be a distinguished leader in the field of supplying and servicing emergency responder equipment.
L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS and Firefighters Bookstore are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS and Firefighters Bookstore participate in the E-Verify program as required by law. You may view our Equal Employment, Pay Transparency and E-Verify notices at https://www.lncurtis.com/careers.