Klik Solutions, a rapidly growing Managed Services Provider (MSP), is able to integrate as our clients’ internal IT Support department, delivering an exceptional IT experience so that our clients can focus on new ways to advance business. Our IT services are about establishing, planning, managing and supporting IT structures for large- and medium-sized enterprises, start-ups, and non-profit organizations. Our projects are varying from the small office IT solutions to the big company outsourcing the IT infrastructures setup from scratch with further support. It is always about delivering complex hardware and software approaches, establishing IT structure, auditing network security, and improving IT cloud solutions.
At Klik Solutions, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing team. To build on this momentum, we are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer (US-based, English language native speaker) to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and landing pages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Preparing sales content for Ads, landing pages, email campaigns, white papers to capture leads
- Bachelor's degree in communications marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines