The SVP, Treasury Management leads the Bank’s Treasury Management team and oversees all cash management operations including policies and procedures. Works as a partner with other Revenue staff to sell and service Treasury Management products and services consistent with our client service standards Leads the development, sale, and administration of Treasury Management and Business Online Banking products for new and existing clients.
- Results: Leads Treasury Management team to consistently achieve results, meeting or exceeding Treasury Management production goals and metrics outlined in the Bank’s strategic plan. Accountable for aligning resources to implement strategies developed in collaboration with the Chief Deposit Officer to maximize deposits.
- Leadership, Management & Accountability (LMA): Leads, manages and holds Treasury Management staff accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and demonstrating a One Team mentality. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, customer service, focus, simplicity and clarity. Maintains a strong leadership presence, motivating and developing staff, building commitment to the Bank’s priorities and direction.
- Relationship Management: Solicits, establishes, and maintains new business and private banking relationships for the Bank with a focus on core deposit growth. Develops and executes sales presentations for clients and prospects. Ensures the proper onboarding of new Treasury Management and Private Banking clients.
- Product & Process Management: Evaluate, define, and document the Bank’s Treasury Management related policies, processes, and procedures to maximize efficiency and maintain client service. Develop, maintain, and align teams around detailed project plans to support successful system, product, and services implementation. Responsible for audits and compliance related to all Treasury Management products and services.
- Collaboration: Develops relationships within and across Revenue teams to collaboratively identify and pursue opportunities to cross-sell products and services. Gathers feedback and responds constructively to opportunities to enhance customer service and products. Collaborates with Operations on new business products and services. Develop efficiencies across departments with a unified goal determined. Partners with Marketing to develop materials to support enhancements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, Get Stuff Done, (G.S.D.) One Team, and Give Back
- Demonstrated commitment to timely, defect free and caring customer service
- A professional who builds solid relationships based on integrity and trust
- Able to hold others accountable for their actions
- Self-motivated and persistent in following through
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrated self-motivation and resourceful work ethic
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business, finance, or accounting; minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in banking (Treasury/Cash Management Sales) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel is expected for this position
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.