Who We Are:
Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
What We're Looking For:
Ackermann Group is seeking a full time, Maintenance Technician candidate to join their team at The Oaks communities in Reynoldsburg, OH. Full time Maintenance technician position, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with emergency on-call rotation as designated by the Property Manager.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shooting service issues that residents encounter including – HVAC, general appliance work, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Ensure the completion of all market-ready apartments, emergency and non-emergency service requests, various maintenance activities, and community inspections.
- You’ll work with other members of the maintenance team to ensure that both the inside and the exterior of the property meet
- company standards.
- Respond to maintenance work orders, follow up with residents and office staff, and work in an on-call rotation.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of related experience that demonstrates broad knowledge of general maintenance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- HVAC certification is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus potential and renewal commission structure
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment