Ready to make some incredible visual content? We are looking for someone who loves transforming photos into works of art. Our photography team at Raindrop is helping push our rapidly growing, relentlessly creative, award-winning content department forward.
As the Raindrop Photo Editor, you’ll be responsible for driving our post-production photo process, working with our Photographers to cull images and then take the lead in editing and managing our post production resources and client requests. Our photo team creates fresh, on brand visual assets covering a range of subject matter including; product still life and lifestyle, restaurant food and lifestyle, social flatlays and stop motions.
We are looking for someone who has honed their photography editing chops in diverse contexts, who can adapt their style to the personalities of the brands we partner with and create content that tells a compelling story, communicates value and captures attention. If you love immersing yourself into new worlds and using every tool in your bag to bring our visuals to the next level, this role is for you!
- Leading edits and color correction for lifestyle, product, food and event shoots
- Manage post-production resourcing for retouching, including overseas and cross-border talent
- Maintaining efficient post-production workflows and organizing asset libraries
- Collaborate with Photographer(s) and Motion Designer(s) on stop-motions animations
- Proficient in Photoshop/Lightroom (Capture One experience is a bonus) retouching and editing techniques
- On-set support: From time to time the photo editor may be required to be on set and cull images with the photographer and act as a digi-tech to support Photographer
- Process oriented and you have a knack for organization
- Enjoy making things more efficient and elevating the quality at the same time
- Flexible and capable of working effectively in dynamic environments
- Creative yet extremely organized, able to prioritize and plan multiple projects at a time
- A problem solver able to find and deliver the best photo assets within any budget
- Strong communicator, working with vendors, internal teams and client feedback
- A self starter, comfortable working independently on projects with guidance from your manager
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years experience as a professional photographer or editing experience
- Transportation required
- Need to be within 20 mile driving distance to San Diego for collecting files
- Proficiency in Lightroom and Photoshop (Capture One experience is a bonus)
- Ability to flex hours. Most production is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Little Italy PeopleHUB and Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at 619-663-5424.