Hourigan is the go-to fully integrated construction management and development firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. We’re focused on establishing solid partnerships that are based on collaboration, trust, and respect. Our team approaches each moment with our shared values—lead forward, serve with integrity, and never disappoint—in mind. If you have a collaborative mindset, crave to a make a difference, and want to elevate your career, we have a place for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with market analysis, financial feasibility research, and due diligence.
- Partner with the President of Development to establish best practices, processes, and procedures for a growing business. Work with Hourigan Group leadership, construction teams, and other internal support teams to aid in development of best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Assist with creation of pro forma for new developments including market information, operating expense data, and estimated hard and soft costs coordinating with preconstruction services.
- Coordinate with architect, engineer, landscape architects, interior designers, property owners, project managers, and other team members.
- Tracking and reporting project status to investors, lenders, and stakeholders.
- Attend OAC meetings and prepare required reports for ownership.
- Manage construction budget and prepare draw request for lenders.
- Engage in ongoing research and information gathering to ensure the company is keeping abreast of trends and best practices; understand and anticipate changes in the marketplace.
- Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending, and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, construction, finance, engineering, or related field.
- 5-7 years of overall work experience with 0-3 years’ experience in real estate development and/or construction management.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of: facilities management, capital improvements, real estate management, development, construction activities, and applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Must be highly ethical, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; must have the ability to collect and interpret data.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Must be a proactive, strategic thinker with an attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Approach every responsibility and interaction with a high level of integrity, fairness, care, and concern.
- Lead forward by seeing challenges as a way to create new possibilities and solutions.
- Consistently deliver beyond expectations to provide exceptional results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, is a must. Experience with Argus is preferred.
- Travel is required.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.