We’re looking for a talented intern to join the Streetsense Brand Team this summer. Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. With a multidisciplinary approach and an insight-driven worldview, we impact experiences at every level and at every scale — from neighborhood restaurants to city blocks.
The ideal candidate will be interested in joining the Brand team to assist in the creation of brand storytelling through graphic design. The Graphic Design Intern will work with fellow graphic designers and creative strategists, as well as team members from other studios, including Interior Architecture, Marketing, Real Estate, and Research to create brands for clients ranging from local restaurateurs and retailers to global hoteliers and real estate developers.
This is a 3-month paid internship compensated on an hourly basis.
- Participate in brainstorms for creative client work
- Help to create brand strategies by assisting with presentation development
- Develop original ideas and execute designs for logos, print collateral, and web design; experience with motion, interactive, or signage a plus
- Create realistic and compelling mock-ups in Photoshop to showcase creative concepts
- Present ideas internally as well as to clients
We are looking for candidates who:
- Take pride in their work but welcome feedback
- Enjoy exploring a variety of solutions for every creative challenge
- Are proactive and take initiative, whether in asking questions, soliciting feedback, or making suggestions
- Think two steps ahead and anticipate the next needs of a project
- Are impeccable organizers and take ownership over tasks and deadlines
- Have experience in photography, videography, and/or writing (a plus)
- Students in their final years of pursuing a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Art, or other related field, or recent graduates preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing creativity and versatility across media
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative strategy and account teams
- “Big picture” mindset balanced by meticulous attention to detail
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion for collaboration
- Ability to assist in the development of compelling, client-ready presentations and to be client-facing in certain scenarios
- Full-time availability (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.; hybrid remote and in-person schedules TBD)
- Paid hourly compensation
- Professional development opportunities
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.