At Prevailance, our people are our most important resource. We're looking for a highly skilled full-time Recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions become available.
- Identify the most effective methods (passive and active) for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Screen candidates and connect viable candidates with the appropriate Hiring Manager.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts in the most effective digital media for open positions.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vet potential employees’ credentials.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Support to pricing (salary analysis; labor category assignments, etc.).
- Implement active recruitment to build and connect with the targeted candidate pool.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), related employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years’ experience in recruitment.
- Proficient with a variety of candidate search tools (e.g., ClearanceJobs; LinkedIn).
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with job boards, Applicant Tracking Systems/Human Resources Information Systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High energy, effective in collaborative environment.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field preferred
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related recruiting experience required (prior experience in technical roles a plus)
- Familiarity with military services is preferred (former Navy Recruiter preferred)
Security Clearance: None
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.