About Moody Center:
At Moody Center, we are building a championship organization that serves our fans, community, and business partners through world-class sports and entertainment. We believe our employees are our greatest assets. We will create a culture that empowers and inspires them to go above and beyond for our clients, patrons and community.
Moody Center is the newest arena in Austin, Texas and finally gave the “Live Music Capital of the World” the world-class arena it deserves. Moody Center is a premiere 15,000+ seat venue to host the biggest artists and acts on the planet. Designed specifically for concerts, the new arena replaced the 43-year-old Frank Erwin Center and will provide top-tier hospitality, artist amenities, and all of the benefits of a modern music venue. In addition, the facility will serve as the new home court of the University of Texas men’s and women’s basketball programs.
Visit www.moodycenteratx.com to learn more. #BeATXcellent
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage the entire Moody Center digital footprint inclusive of social media, website, app, digital assets, email and social media calendar.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-impact advertising strategies on digital platforms including conceptualizing and curating content to be used to grow the Moody Center database and organic footprint across all digital platforms.
- Optimize growth marketing and customer acquisition strategies using metrics such as conversion optimization, A/B test, attribution, segmentation and experimentation.
- Manage and execute the content and scheduling calendar for organic venue social media channels and email marketing to support events, venue, guest services, promotional activity and premium sales goals, etc.
- Collaborate with Assistant Brand Manager to ensure Moody Center is meeting all contractual needs for venue sponsors, as well as to ideate opportunities to exceed expectations with creative promotions, social media, content development, website (SEO optimization) and email.
- Provide analysis of all venue digital platforms and tracking methods, including tracking and reporting regularly on growth.
- Develop, own and manage the voice of the venue across all digital platforms monitoring sites on an on-going, daily basis including engaging in real-time social media activities during event announcements and on sales, event days, etc.
- Develop relationships with local influencers and tastemakers.
- Manage and lead the development of venue web CMS including but not limited to updating specialty pages, announcing events, website form creation, and more.
- Strategize and execute paid and organic digital campaigns across multiple channels, performing A/B testing, managing a digital budget, evaluating performance, and achieving ROI benchmarks. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. Create and provide insightful reports and show settlements to stakeholders.
- Research new ways to amplify venue social, email, web and app strategies to identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Ensure synergy between Moody Center and University of Texas Athletics for social media, web & email to coordinate efforts, manage traffic and to create cross-promotional opportunities across both organizations.
- Capture engaging, behind the scenes content day of event. Create recap summary and video to share with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to improve campaign results as needed.
- Serve as on-site marketing department representative for designated events (e.g., duties may include media escorting, sponsor and/or promotional partner implementation, media partner implementation, content capture, etc.).
- Assist with other duties as it relates to the marketing department & the requests by leadership team.
- Frequent bending, lifting 15-20 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and running digital campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience in field
- Proven ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up sleeves and execute on projects
- Experience with Google AD words and SEO
- Experience using metrics such as conversion optimization, A/B test, attribution, segmentation and experimentation.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.