Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Senior .NET Web Application Developer with the following skills in the Washington DC area. The position requires a candidate to have an active Secret Security Clearance.
This position is for a senior level developer to support the FBI’s Training Division by applying information technology solutions to their business processes. This developer would be responsible for development and maintenance of .NET based web applications and services. Responsibilities could include all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment. This position is in a team environment and involves collaboration with and supporting other team members.
- Design and Develop .NET based web application functionality using C#.
- Develops and maintains REST Web APIs.
- Design and develop applications using agile development and SCRUM processes.
- Adhere to good development practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, optimization and maintainability.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and able to translate functional requirements into web-based solutions (i.e., web applications) using advanced technologies.
- Conduct automated unit and integration tests of product functionality following established testing processes or procedures.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and provide acceptable problem resolution.
- Research and identify new technologies and developmental tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience as a software developer
- Provide evidence of formal training in Object Oriented Design and Development.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience developing ASP.NET (and MVC) based applications.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience developing applications using C#.
- Experience with .NET framework and .NET Cored. (4.5+ preferred)
- Experience with databases, preferably SQL Server
- Proficient in abstraction, advanced techniques, best practices, and design patterns.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, self-motivated, and able to work and communicate in a team environment.
- Experience with ORM technologies (Nhibernate, EntityFramework, etc)
- Experience developing engaging and user-friendly user interfaces which conform to accessibility standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, similar degree, or significant software development experience (10+ years).
Position contingent upon award of contract.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/