The Inside Sales Representative (ISR), acting in a support role to Solutions Consultants, is responsible for introducing product offerings throughout the entire sales process to established accounts, ensuring quality of work and excellent customer service while increasing sales. The ISR builds long-term consultative relationships with accounts in order to increase sales and profits.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Quote and process orders for high end solutions, including phone systems, network and servers, virtualization, etc.
- Work closely with our vendors/manufactures to negotiate discounts and proper pricing, as required.
- Manage all aspects of the sales, service and support cycles from beginning to end to ensure all quoted products and services are delivered and installed as expected.
- Partner with internal resource for scheduling of services and product delivery.
- Achieve individual sales goal determined by account load and line of business.
- Reach expected monthly sales goals of assigned sales team.
- Gathers information from clients and partners, to plan and schedule client meetings and other events, and assists with the coordination of client projects.
- Act as the liaison between Accounting and the Solutions Consultants for collection issues, order questions, service block follow-up, missing signatures, and any other problem situation. Escalate ongoing or urgent issues to the Solutions Consultant for resolution, as needed.
- Collect and process paperwork from customers to include credit applications, signed standard terms, labor blocks, etc.
- Understand solutions currently utilized by customers to identify new opportunities and communicate these to the appropriate solutions consultant.
- Handle basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Provide innovative ideas on sales support process improvements. Collaborate with other ISR’s to build a team atmosphere. Develop positive relationships with colleagues in the Sales, Finance and Engineer/Service organizations.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company policy.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years proven experience in an Sales or Administrative Support role
- High level of attention to detail, an aptitude to learn, the ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple projects
- Must be proficient using a computer and working with Microsoft Office software
- 2+ years prior Sales or Inside Sales experience
- 2+ years’ experience in the IT industry
- Completed Cisco or Microsoft certifications or exams
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets