Streetsense is looking for a dynamic, collaborative, people-oriented Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will assist in the development of a world-class employment brand, help with recruiting across all Streetsense offices, constantly strive to improve the candidate and employee experience, and serve as a brand ambassador for Streetsense.
The Talent Acquisition Manager provides support to the Chief People Officer and hiring managers and will have shared responsibility for the recruiting. This includes sourcing candidates, conducting proactive outreach, scheduling interviews, attending career fairs and recruiting events, and maintaining candidate files through our ATS.
This person will facilitate and execute several activities which assist in finding, attracting, and onboarding new talent to Streetsense. The goal of the position is to round out the candidate experience and fold it seamlessly into our commitment to creating the best workplace experience for our employees. They will be focused on daily efficiencies, candidate sourcing, and applicant pipeline management.
This role will be at the epicenter of our employment brand and will be responsible for cultivating meaningful partnerships within our professional industries to develop employer awareness and talent pipelines, identifying opportunities to “tell the story” about working with and being a part of the Streetsense community. In collaboration with the People Team and Internal Marketing, they will promote Streetsense’s visibility to top talent pools representing the diversity of backgrounds, skills, and services that comprise our Uncommon Collective.
This position reports to the Chief People Officer and will be a part of a small but growing team. They will assist in other people-related/HR tasks that arise – including but not limited to administrative support, record keeping and file maintenance, data base management, preparing offer packets, etc.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the People Team and hiring managers through proactive recruiting strategies
- Post job requisitions online and maintain candidate database
- Schedule and coordinate phone, video, and on-site interviews, as well as internal debrief meetings
- Communicate with internal and external key stakeholders regarding candidate status and scheduling
- Assist with the onboarding and integration of new hires
- Generate candidate pipeline reports and status updates
- Manage candidate sourcing systems to identify and attract top talent to Streetsense
- Build a pipeline/network of candidates and track active and inactive candidates, referrals, and next steps
- Prepare candidate correspondence as needed
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Provide recruiting and communications support for remote employees and other Streetsense office locations
- Prepare electronic offer packets
- Maintain candidate files with the support of the People Operations Coordinator
- Provide general administrative support to our People Team with a sense of urgency and keen attention to detail
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in human resources or talent acquisition desired
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- You are sensitive to confidential matters
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including appropriate use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- You are comfortable communicating with employees at all levels of the organization, including executives
- You are a master problem-solver
- Your organization and attention-to-detail are off the charts
- You can work in a fast-paced, and sometimes non-structured, environment and demonstrate resourcefulness
- You consider yourself a relationship builder and thrive on collaborative teams
- You enjoy working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative environment
- You are highly responsive and have a strong sense of time management
- You have a track record of juggling multiple tasks and priorities, meeting deadlines, and performing well under pressure
- You are passionate about working with people
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience
- Minimum 1 year of candidate sourcing experience
- Prior experience at a marketing agency or architecture firm is a plus
Our Promise to You:
- Provide an inclusive, respectful, and engaging employee experience where your individuality is celebrated and your professional growth is deliberate.
- Cultivate engagement with our organizational DEIB and community service missions.
- Value employee wellness and a culture of flexibility to support your physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Provide you with benefits that support your life; like medical, dental and vision insurance, time off, flexibility, 401(k) matching, financial wellness and advisement services, paid family leave, paid membership to all Calm resources (Meditation, Masterclass, Body, Sleep, Work, Music).
- Virtual and in-person experiential opportunities to engage with your colleagues and our local/global communities through social and service event activations.
- Provide a flexible remote/hybrid work environment.
- Promote a culture of kindness, accountability, and respect
- Encourage you to share your ideas, engage in radical collaboration, and have fun building a world class program