We’re looking for a Paid Media Coordinator with digital marketing experience. This role will play an integral part in responsibilities related to media planning, buying, placement, optimizations, reporting and billing reconciliation. The Paid Media Coordinator will be introduced to and eventually execute within all the following media channels: online display/video, paid search, paid social media, print, out of home (OOH), radio, television, and new media opportunities. We encourage learning and a holistic approach, agnostic of media channel, so it’s important you’re interested in continually improving and being a well-rounded marketer.
- Support the media team with strategy, execution, and analysis of campaigns
- Coordinate the placing and trafficking of planned media
- Maintain asset lists and keep track of deliverable dates to meet vendor specifications
- Support monthly and quarterly reporting of campaign performance and provide insightful analysis in presentation slides
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improving client KPI’s
- Monitor client media budget pacing and KPI’s while making recommendations on necessary adjustments based on the data
- QA accounts and other team member’s work
- Attend vendor meetings to stay abreast of latest marketing capabilities
- Attend internal client status meetings and contribute with performance updates
- Support new business efforts by assisting with proposals, research, data collection and presentation decks
- Contribute to agency POVs with media research
- Provide day-to-day support to other media team members
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Assist with media vendor invoicing and billing processes
- Other tasks and projects as needed
- Two+ years of marketing experience. Agency experience a huge plus
- BA or BS in Advertising, Marketing, Business, New Media or related field is a plus.
- Experience, passion, and track record for marketing and achieving direct response objectives
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective presentation skills, in-person and via video conference
- Ability to analyze raw data, formulate insights and provide recommendations
- Analytical, data focused individual capable of thinking critically and asking questions, striving to determine optimal outcomes for clients
- Proven skills in media research, campaign development, optimization, test plan construction and analysis preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, etc. Effective skills with Vlookups & Pivot tables in Excel preferred.
- Experience with Digital Marketing in any or all of the following areas: Google Ads and Paid Search, Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram preferred), Programmatic Display (Sizmek or Google DV360 preferred), etc.
- Certification in Google Ads a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager a plus
- Compensation based on experience
- We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, LTD and STD, Aflac, 401K with 3% match, generous PTO benefits (open paid vacation, paid sick time & paid holidays), paid parental leave benefits, and professional development opportunities.
- We believe business has an obligation to do good in its community, treat employees with respect, and tread lightly on our planet.
- We are grateful to live in such a naturally beautiful place and work with community non-profits to make life better for all San Diegans.
- We are a hybrid team. We have an office in San Diego’s East Village where we meet each Monday. Some staff like to come to the office almost daily. Others prefer their home office. We’re flexible and will work with your needs. Please note: You do not have to live in San Diego to be considered for the job.
Diversity & Inclusion
62ABOVE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 62ABOVE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees.