Are you ready to make a difference by improving the quality of life of children? If you are passionate about patient-centered, collaborative care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
At Great Strides Rehabilitation you will have the opportunity to work with interdisciplinary team of more than 100 highly qualified trained therapists with families to provide comprehensive and coordinated care. Our goal is to enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child.
Great Strides would like to add a part-time Pediatric Physical Therapist to work with children of varying diagnoses with an emphasis on children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental diagnoses. In addition, the Physical Therapist will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team, including Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Music Therapists, Behavior Analysts, and more.
Great Strides Rehabilitation has been serving the community of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 2004 and we are excited to be growing our therapy offerings in New Smyrna Beach. Over the years we have grown and developed a highly regarded and successful therapy practice thanks to the hard work and dedication of our amazing staff!
What You'll Need:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Experience: Prior experience in pediatric physical therapy is preferred; but don't worry if you're a new grad or new to pediatrics - we welcome you too, and are prepared to offer strong mentorship opportunities!
- Qualifications: active license to practice physical therapy in the state of Florida is required, but new grads pending licensure are invited to apply! Must pass required background checks
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your value and incentivizes clinical growth and performance!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement plan, generous PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, tuition loan reimbursement, flex spending, company-sponsored health reimbursement arrangements and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge, and mentorship programs including Clinical Mentor, Clinical Instructor, and Leadership Development.*
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why Great Strides and H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of Great Strides Rehabilitation!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.
If you're looking to make a difference by improving the quality of life of children, look no further. Our interdisciplinary team of more than 100 highly qualified trained therapists works together with families to provide comprehensive and coordinated care. Our goal is t enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child.
Great Strides Rehabilitation is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist (PT) to work at our pediatric outpatient clinic in New Smyrna Beach, FL
Physical Therapists will work with children of varying diagnoses with an emphasis on children with Autism. In addition, the physical therapist will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team including Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Music Therapists, Behavior Analysts, and more.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Experience: Minimum of one year of pediatric Physical Therapy preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Florida
- Pediatric and autism experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with other team members
- Must be comfortable in working with children with behavioral challenges
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able to enroll, as a Medicaid provider
Facility hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM (flexible schedule available)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA reimbursement funds for out of pocket medical expenses)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus and Incentive programs
In addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package, we offer:
- A company that allows you to explore your passion and creative side with the most technologically advanced equipment to enrich the therapeutic environment.
- An interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy approach to children.
- A financially stable company with over 10 years of excellent reputation amongst parents, support organizations, and physicians.
- Opportunities to work in numerous locations around Northeast Florida, including our outpatient clinics, public/private schools, medically fragile daycare centers, and providing services at home.
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development.
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge.
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician.
Great Strides Rehabilitation is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Great Strides Rehabilitation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.