Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Azure Integration Architect will design, review, and implement critical Integration solutions for Azure cloud infrastructure. This position is a technical and an influential role with deep expertise in Azure domains.
Azure Integration Architect should be hands-on in all aspects of Azure data and systems integrations with Focus on the data, you will use your experience with integration architectures, interfaces, data processes and more to develop our customer's business.
- Defining and designing the most appropriate technical solutions for required integrations.
- Implementing Architecture best practices, standards, and policies within the team.
- Ensures that the system design balances functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Data and Application Integration solutions, for the internal Product development, and for the Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the specific or related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building and maintaining Cloud data and application integration solutions
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed Web based applications
- Experience with designing highly secured, scalable APIs – preferably using Azure Functions
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e., Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
- Well versed in system integration design and development within the Microsoft technology stack (Azure)
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
- Proven experience with Integrations among Applications, Secure APIs, defining end to end architecture for the applications portfolio
- Understand agile and DevOps concepts in a security context
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines is preferred but other tools like Jenkins, Bamboo is a plus