Oftentimes, organizations and open roles are described as being entrepreneurial. But what does that mean at Essentia, Inc and how does it apply to our Infrastructure Project Manager role?
Being entrepreneurial means that you’ll have an opportunity to come in and immediately take the reins. It means that you’re in control of your day — and how successful it is. But that’s just the beginning. By leading customer engagements with confidence and demonstrating an aptitude for sales, you can also earn the opportunity to grow your business-within-a-business by hiring and managing like-minded entrepreneurial professionals.
In other words, this is more than a high-growth company; this is a high-growth role.
What We Are Looking For
Essentia is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager who will hit the ground running to grow our relationships with important customers in the data communications and cabling industry. We need someone who is operations minded with a strong sales acumen to acquire and lead projects from approval to close-out. As a remote first organization, candidates have the autonomy to organize and plan their activities around the needs of the business unit. Ideally this person will live in the DC-Maryland-NOVA area, but we will consider those from around the country with the right level of drive and conviction needed for success.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A current RCDD designation with experience working with ethernet networks, GPON, DC power distribution, audio-visual, CCTV, security, and access control systems
- An entrepreneurial drive toward business development and team management
- The confidence to be a reliable SME with the ability to inform and educate clients and vendors
- The capability to effectively troubleshoot challenges during the project life cycle and communicate progress with management, clients, and vendors
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as the main point of contact between Essentia, the client, and vendors
- Exceed customer satisfaction through outstanding communication and positive feedback
- Meet or exceed project expectations through creative thinking, proper scope development, accurate estimates, and execution at or under budget
- Lead and participate in the design, installation, maintenance and documentation of structured cabling and related projects
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. A healthy work-life balance is top priority to retain the best ‘A’ players in the game. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- BCBS medical plans with Blue Connect Wellness program
- Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
- Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents
- Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
- Pet Insurance discount
- 8 paid holidays and 12 days PTO to start
- Career development tuition reimbursement
- Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
- A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves.
- We’ve been recognized as a 2021 Great Place to Work; 2020 Best NC Employer; 2021 NC Mid-Market Fast 40; Inc 5000; Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Company in The America’s 2022, among other honors.
Essentia’s vision is to be most admired for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients. To achieve this, we have adopted 4 core values that guide our decisions and actions in all we do and set us apart from our competitors.
- INNOVATION - We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
- COLLABORATION - We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
- IMPACT - We work and live to make a difference
- JUDGMENT - We think first then act smart