Do you have a passion for problem solving, working with a team, and providing creative solutions? We value creativity, Teamwork, and passion!!
Prevailance is seeking an experienced, mission-focused, and energetic Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) Analyst to join our Team. The FLEX Analyst will provide support to the Navy Warfare Development Command (NWDC) and U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFF) in the following areas: Program Management, Planning, Design, Execution, Analyses, Assessment, and Reporting/Product Delivery. The FLEX Analyst will collaborate with a team of subject matter experts to address capability gaps and recommend solutions across the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) spectrum.
What you will do as the FLEX Analyst:
Use your operations knowledge to analyze underway experiments, workshops, and tabletop exercises that fast-track new capabilities to the fleet. Additionally, you will:
- Provide oversight in support of Experimentation Directorate efforts related to primary analysis support for fleet experiments including war games, tabletop analysis, Fleet Battle Experiments, fleet exercises and experiments, Limited Objective Experiments (LOEs) and joint warfare experiments.
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of IW engineering products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Provide assessment reports on information warfare issues and capabilities
- Participate in the development of courses of action, system architectures, and subsystem interface standards to address future warfighting requirements.
- Execute evaluation, analysis, and support to NWDC Experiment directors regarding all facets of experiment development, execution, and analysis.
- Oversees and guides analysis support for fleet experiments including war games, tabletop analysis, Fleet Battle Experiments, fleet exercises and experiments, Limited Objective Experiments (LOEs) and joint warfare experiments.
- Develop the best methods/approaches to establish underlying data relationships based on experiment objectives.
- Participate in fleet experiment conferences and events, as required.
- Contributes to the Final Experiment Report sections covering the experiment analysis process, constraints, and limitations, and presenting high level insights and initiative-based findings and recommendations.
If you have any of the following experience:
- Six (6) years’ cumulative experience in Surface Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Air Warfare, Ballistic Missile Defense, Mine Warfare, Space Systems Operations, and Information Warfare (IW) at the tactical and operational levels of war.
- IW analyst shall have specific experiences including electronic surveillance, electronic attack, emissions control/counter ISRT, electronic countermeasures, deception, and related IW functions.
- Knowledge of military experimentation or Navy FLEX analysis/assessment processes is desired
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems
In lieu of a degree:
- ten (10) years of experience in Surface Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Air Warfare, Ballistic Missile Defense, Mine Warfare, Space Systems Operations, and Information Warfare (IW) at the tactical and operational levels of war.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.