Celona is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer (US based) to join our small but growing SE team in delivering the industry’s first private 5G LAN solution for enterprise. This position will drive pre-sales technical interactions with Celona customers, partners and service providers in enterprise sectors including product presentations, customer consultation/training, and field testing and deployments of Celona private 5G LAN solutions.
- Work closely with the technical, product, and development teams in defining and specifying product and market requirements. Work with different stakeholders to drive pre and post sales alignment and engagement with partners
- Assist in the development of technical marketing collateral including white papers, data sheets, presentation material, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with Celona service provider and channel partners, becoming a trusted and valued resource
- Create and deliver technical product presentations or training sessions to technical and product groups of service providers and channel partners
- Collaborate with customer/partner network engineers, architects, and operation support staff to map customer requirements to Celona’s products
- Drive pre-sales tests, demos, proof of concept and trial networks with Celona products as it applies to service providers and end-customers
- Generate, define, and document product requirements from channel partners and communicate to key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the channel sales and field marketing teams to plan, deliver, and manage effective demand generation campaigns
- Travel nationwide to visit service providers, channel partners and attend trade shows
- Strong background with enterprise wireless networking or 4G LTE / 5G Cellular technologies or B2B Enterprise cloud managed networking solutions is required
- Experience designing, building enterprise Wi-Fi networks or carrier grade 4G / 5G networks
- Hands on experience deploying, optimizing and monitoring live enterprise Wi-Fi or cellular networks
- 6+ years wireless product technical sales experience
- Knowledge in L2 and L3 networking technologies including Switching, VLANs, 802.11, Routing Mobile/Cellular Network Architecture (4G & 5G)
- Experience being part of a team that delivered the first version of a product to customers, ideally in a start-up environment
- Passion for quality with a solid work ethic and team player attitude
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Temperament to thrive in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment
- Willingness to travel to customer and partner locations
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.