PICKUP is retail’s Last-Fast Mile® for large items and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics networks. We have partnered with the nation’s leading retailers to create “WOW” delivery experiences that are a seamless extension of their brand, so they can win more customers and keep them forever. PICKUP features trusted Good Guys delivering oversized product, including furniture and mattresses, into the customer’s room of choice in as little as one hour. Our intelligent platform is designed to delight from “Register to Room.” PICKUP currently operates Nationwide– with aggressive growth plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best Last-Mile in the nation.
The luxury delivery concierge role includes same-day delivery of luxury-class goods within a two-hour delivery window to clients from our retail partner. The role will be based in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The position includes interfacing directly with clients upon the delivery at the drop off location for purchases of luxury items at their home, office, restaurant, etc. You will be delivering luxury goods from stores and from online order with a high level of customer service and a mission to extend memorable experiences to the destination for clients.
- Ensure all deliveries are completed in a timely, professional, and high-class manner
- Collect, track, and ensure successful delivery of client purchases within the Delivery Concierge App
- Provide proof of delivery (POD) upon successful completion of delivery order
- Relay customer feedback and suggest improvements to process, products, and services internally based on the insights gathered
- Process multiple delivery orders per day as necessitated by demand
- Consistently interact and engage with concierge team to promote effective communication
- Research, develop, and share best practices to better yourself and other team members
- Customer service, retail sales, hospitality, or in-home delivery experience highly desired
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously with little direction
- A high sense of integrity to the duties of the role
- Professional demeanor and a disciplined work ethic
- Neat and well-groomed appearance
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture
- Passionate about making situations right and turning around a disappointed customer experience
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed even in challenging situations
- Must be available Monday - Saturday 11am - 7pm
- 2-4 years of retail, customer, and/or delivery service experience
- Track record of experience using tech-enabled order management systems
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.