At Raindrop we create entertaining, engaging videos that bring a brand to life. We are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, upbeat and loves to find creative solutions for creative ideas. The Associate Project Manager (Production), reporting to the Sr. Project Manager (Production), serves as the liaison between the Account Team, Finance and the Production Team. This person supports in organizing content projects, deliverables, timelines, and works closely with all team members to make sure that projects are consistently moving forward.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As part of our Production Team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude with strong scheduling, communication and delegation skills. This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us!
- Assist with high-level planning with the Director of Production, VP of Service Delivery, Supervisors, and Brand Managers. With the guidance of a Sr. Project Manager for Production, the Associate Project Manager will travel through the entire production process to support Producers and Brand Managers execute content in a timely manner.
- Report learnings relating to production workflow to Sr. Project Manager to ensure that deliverables are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to Raindrop’s standard.
- Assist with assigning new and retainer client business to production team(s) based on availability, resourcing the copy, production and post-production teams as needed.
- Update the master resourcing documents and Google Calendar as necessary to reflect production timelines.
- Send out and track talent and general contractor agreements and COVID-19 documentation.
- Support weekly content status, studio scheduling and content forecasting meetings.
- Create and assist with management of projects and assignments within ClickUp, our project management software.
- Coordinate with Brand Managers to plan production timelines and update the master resourcing and forecasting documents as necessary.
- Assist Brand Managers with post-production tasks as needed and support videographer/photographer/animator workflows.
- Work with Brand Managers to track post-production KPIs and adjust timelines as necessary.
- Work with producers to manage the master calendar for shoot days and team member availability, and identify when additional support is needed.
- Assist the Sr Project Manager, VP of Service Delivery and Director of Production to manage and track Production Department budgets and resourcing at a macro-level.
- Work with Producers, Brand Managers and Brand Supervisor to pull monthly retainer tracking docs and help manage staying within retainer budgets.
- Be an active part of the Raindrop culture and community. Serve as a role model of Raindrop culture for more junior team members.
- Lead clients and colleagues with openness and passion for the work we do and the generosity of our partnership.
- Present solutions instead of problems.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years Project Management experience
- Production experience is a plus
- Based in San Diego
- Flexible, can-do attitude capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Dropbox, ClickUp, Everhour, Google Suite and Microsoft Excel experience is a plus
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $45,000 - $55,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Little Italy PeopleHUB and Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 10 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Family Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation-we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.