The Office and Event Coordinator will be front and center at MLG Capital! This individual will thrive in an environment where they are in the middle of the action (literally) as they’ll be seated at our MLG Capital front desk. This newly created role will be located at our corporate headquarters in Brookfield, WI, and will impactful in the overall success of MLG Capital’s objectives and continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have the ambition to excel in a diverse role, where contributing within a team environment is a key requirement. Along with general office day to day management, this individual will also serve as our corporate events coordinator and assist various departments with client and team deliverables
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Be a concierge for guests arriving at the office
· Assist our business lines in the preparation of various documents used for marketing and investor communications
· Take on an active role in company event planning
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Answer, screen, and forward limited incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception and other common areas are tidy and presentable
· Other duties as assigned
· 100% dedication to MLG Capital core values and culture
· Strong sense of self-motivation and direction; the ability to work independently, lead, and be inspiring
· High energy, willingness to learn and passion to work in a team setting
· Marketing and event planning experience is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (printers, copiers, phones, etc)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer centric attitude
· Experiences and/or passion to execute upon small to large gatherings (5-300 people), both with internal stakeholders and external guests
Physical Requirements: Ability to operate office machinery; including but not limited to: telephone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, printer, and mobile phone.
Working Conditions: Front office workstation, moderate to quiet noise levels.
MLG Capital was founded on the principle of maximizing client and partner wealth through meticulously executed real estate investment strategies. We take pride in looking at every consideration before selecting properties that will give our investment partnerships the greatest return. MLG Capital offers real estate investment services, on a national scale, to accredited individual or institutional investors.
MLG Capital functions as a series of private equity real estate funds and co-investment vehicles that are formed to acquire, directly or indirectly, a geographically diverse portfolio of commercial real estate. Investments consist of commercial multifamily properties, industrial, retail, office, and some “other” opportunistic opportunities located in strategically identified areas throughout the United States.
Since the inception of MLG Capital in 1987, we’ve had active, exited, or pending investments of approximately 35 million square feet of total square footage space across the United States, inclusive of approximately 30,000 apartment units, with exited and estimated current value exceeding $4.7 billion*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, a “reasonable accommodation” will be made for an individual with a known physical or mental limitation unless it would require an action of significant difficult causing undue hardship.
This document covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.