The Master's Lawn Care is looking for candidates to fill an opportunity within our Lawn Pest Control Department. We are a growing company looking for candidates who have the right skills and experience to join our team to help provide the excellent service that our clients have come to expect from us.
The ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, enjoys problem-solving, and enjoys working outdoors. Experience in lawn pest control, lawn care, and landscape pest service are a plus. They have a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment where they are rewarded for performance and empowered to succeed.
- Experience in pest control and lawn care
- Strength in troubleshooting
- Solid communication skills
- Team player with the future ability to manage a team
- Positive and solutions-focused attitude
- Valid driver's license is a must.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Health Insurance benefits
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Quarterly team-building events (paintball, bowling, cornhole tournaments...)
- Meal gift certificates for meeting the outlined productivity goals
- Bi-annual bonus incentive plan
- Ongoing training and career development