Hi, we're Edlio! We are a fast-paced software development company that is looking for a smart, energetic, supportive, and dynamic individual to join our team. We specialize in a web-based solution for thousands of schools and districts nationwide. Our content management system is packed with features designed specifically for teachers and school administrators and is a perfect fit for educational organizations of any size, from small charter schools to districts with dozens of campuses.
We are seeking a Client Success Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by building and maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This role is an integral part of the company and will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Edlio is a successful, growing software company and this role is a great opportunity to build strong sales skills with the chance to further elevate your career internally.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate client liaison.
- Building out referral initiatives
- Cultivating up-sell opportunities
- Heavy phone and email communication with existing clients
- Achieving a 99% renewal rate
- Provide consultation on products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary
- 401K with employer matching
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Edlio Winter Break
- Travel stipend
- Wellness stipend
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related field
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently