Who We Are
Lohman Company, PLLC is a Certified Public Accounting & Professional Services firm established in 2000 and is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. We have world-class accounting expertise with a friendly approachable style.
A few of our company’s highlights:
· Named a 2022 Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal
· Ranked a Top 25 firm for 18 consecutive years by the Phoenix Business Journal
· Voted #1 with Ranking Arizona in 2020, 2021, and 2022
What We Stand For
Our core principles of Relationships, Integrity, Service, and Expertise (RISE) underpin all we do. We deliver a personalized, caring approach to each relationship, operate with high integrity, and strive to do the right thing for our clients, team members, and community.
· Hybrid – options available to work remote and/or in-office.
· Flexibility – because we believe it improves productivity and supports work/life balance.
· Legit Time Off – because we believe true disconnection is important to your health.
· Professional Development – because we embrace each team members’ desire to grow and encourage all to carve out their path to success.
· Culture – because we are friendly, fun, relaxed, and focused on relationships.
· Benefits – because we want our team to be taken care of. Generous is an understatement for our benefits package. No medical premiums for employee coverage!
Tax Manager - Overview
As Tax Manager, you will play a key role in servicing clients as part of a collaborative team: no client “ownership” here!
Reporting to, and working closely with Tax Partners & Senior Managers, you will be responsible for supervising & mentoring a small team as well as reviewing and signing federal and multi-state tax returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, Individuals, and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Ten (10) or more years of tax experience in public accounting, including three (3) years of supervisory experience
- MBA or another relevant advanced degree
- Master's degree in accounting or tax preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProSystems fx Tax preferred
- Ability to work in fixed asset software programs