Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment - The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest and most comprehensive orthopaedic surgery group in Tennessee. Our physicians include nationally and internationally renowned surgeons who provide specialized orthopaedic expertise and care. TOA offers our valued patients convenient locations spread throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky
- Perform satisfactory radio graphic procedures as requested by physicians
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and produce quality radio graphs
- Must be able to lift patients, and transport patients via wheelchair and stretcher
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanation of exams; answering patient questions
- Prepares patient for radio graphic procedure by proper patient dressing/ undressing, proper positioning, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting controls to set exposure factors
- Minimizes radiation to patients and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposures
- High school diploma required
- Completion of State of Tennessee Limited Licensure program
- State of Tennessee Medical Board X-ray Operators License required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ARRT certified or State of Tennessee Limited Certification
- Prior orthopedic x-ray experience is desireable
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers