Maintains bar and serves guests in accordance with in established standards and with hospitality and professionalism.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Stocks/ sets up bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, set-up and restocking .
• Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established guidelines.
• Serves meals to guests.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager/supervisor.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Three to six months related experience and/or training.
Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for long periods of time. Must be able to lift, bend, kneel, stoop. Must be able to frequently lift and carry food, beverage, and other items weighing up to 45 pounds. Must be able to interact verbally and listen attentively to guests.