Boston or Boulder preferred, Remote possible/ Full-Time
We are a rapidly growing technology company, enabling electric utilities around the world to lead the energy transition with enhanced transmission grid flexibility, increased resiliency, and more grid capacity for renewable energy. We provide utilities with our patented, non-contact sensors for the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics they need to accelerate the path to a net zero grid.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to play a key role in our organization to help us continue to build an outstanding data and software team.
What will you do?
You will have primary responsibility for full cycle recruiting strategy and origination for LineVision’s technical team defining talent needs, sourcing and prescreening candidates, partnering with hiring managers, and insuring a smooth and fluid process by:
- Developing and supporting best in class employment branding
- Writing high-quality job descriptions to attract outstanding candidates
- Identifying and utilizing highly effective recruiting networks, platforms and social media tools
- Maintaining a strong digital presence
- Driving network-building activities including college recruiting.
- Representing LineVision at job fairs and industry events
- Enhancing our efforts to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Interviewing candidates of interest, assessing their suitability for technical positions, and presenting them to hiring managers.
- Extensive knowledge of technical industry sectors and jobsor offers and negotiating employment terms and conditions. Proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible.What do you need to succeed in this role?
What do you need to succeed in this role?
You are excited about being part of the foundational recruiting team - you are ready to help build processes, implement programs, and achieve strong results by being resourceful.
- You have:
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Microsoft proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively with candidates and internal customer
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of technical industry sectors and jobs
- You are a driver of the hiring manager/recruiter relationship and are able to build a strong and trustworthy partnership.
- You have a proven track record for identifying and engaging qualified candidates through all channels (sourcing, referrals, inbound).
- You’re able to juggle various roles at once and you use creative strategies to build a consistent pipeline.
- You have successfully recruited for a wide variety of engineering, IT and data analytic roles.
- You thrive and ruthlessly prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- You are creative and resourceful in problem-solving to ensure that you always get the job done
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact our success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
Growth. You have the opportunity to lead and develop LineVision’s first internal recruiting team to support the company’s future growth and expansion
Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system
Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increase capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.