At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Video Production Intern
Wasabi Technologies is seeking a paid Video Production Intern to join our team for Summer 2022 (18-20 hours/week). Wasabi is a rapidly-growing tech startup based in Back Bay that specializes in B2B cloud storage. We are looking for an intern with video production and graphic design skills who has an interest in working in a creative/marketing setting. As an intern, you will be working under our Digital Media Producer to create media content of all kinds. This is an internship for summer 2022, with the possibility of an extension if you are a good fit. This is a hybrid position (remote and in-person work).
To apply, please submit a resume, a cover letter, and work samples (please include the work samples in your cover letter.)
Applications will be reviewed throughout the month of May.
NOTE: This is a hybrid position that requires you to be local to the Boston area
- Assist/ lead video shoots (run camera, audio; set up lighting etc.)
- Backup and manage video footage.
- Edit video/motion graphics projects in Premiere and After Effects.
- Upload and manage content on our Youtube channel and website.
- Assist with graphic design, podcast production and other media needs.
- Organized & highly attentive to detail.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the Adobe Suite, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Have a solid understanding of the theory and aesthetics of video editing, color correction and audio production.
- Creative - willing to contribute ideas to the team.
- Strong familiarity and experience working with video equipment (calibration of cameras, audio tools, lighting, etc.).
- Experience managing videos on Youtube.
- Understanding of online video marketing on social networks a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Have a strong online portfolio demonstrating video production skills.
- Experience in animation a plus.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.