Senior Software Engineer
Remote or Seattle
DexCare is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will expand the efforts around the DexCare platform. If you are an experienced software engineer who is excited about getting in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup with a well-established team and multiple large and respected clients, this might be the opportunity for you! As an engineer in this role, you will be a key part of architecting new solutions. You will contribute to the full breadth of the codebase – working both on responsive SPA web applications and backend services. Every engineer is expected to work across the full stack and suite of offerings, and should be prepared to interact daily with other engineers, as well as product managers, product designers, and solution architects.
What you need to work here:
· 7 years of relevant on the job experience shipping enterprise software using SOA, and delivering solutions end to end
· 7+ years of experience building medium to large responsive SPA web applications
· 5 years of experience building out services using TypeScript with Node.js or another strongly typed, object oriented language
· Proficiency at building out highly testable code with strong contracts
· Proficient with test automation frameworks and validating across an array of code configurations
· Experience with React.js, Redux, with Express, Koa, or equivalent middleware is preferable; experience with Typescript or Node.js; experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases; or experience configuring and maintaining a SaaS solution built on Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes (including Helm) with Docker containers.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on improving healthcare access for everyone. DexCare was incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to our customers biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest data, cloud platforms, healthcare companies and provider organizations in the world. We are backed by leading investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Mass General Brigham, Transformation Capital, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual point solutions, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Mission-driven culture and flow
· Being a part of our incredible talented and diverse team
· Innovative product solution for proven, ongoing, and exponential current customer need
· Interesting roles and experience opportunities
· We are an early-stage company, not a start-up. Providence Health Care spun us out to enable other health care networks to access and benefit from our products, services, and future work.
· We will recognize and reward your impact and results
· Customer and revenue traction with large multi-year cloud software via signed licensing contacts
· Venture-backed (Series B stage)
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.