REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting millions of fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, operations-minded individual to oversee tailgate set-ups at multiple university properties in Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. As the Regional Production Director for the Atlantic Region , you will be responsible for leading a team of Production Managers in your region and for the region’s maintenance, cleanliness and organization of all assets. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President of Production. The ideal team member will operate ethically and morally, be a positive steward of the REVELxp brand, ensure all regional offices are maintaining REVELxp standards, will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and will work effectively with a variety of colleagues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include the implementation, management, and improvement of current systems for your region in the following areas:
- Production Plan adherence
- Six Week Plan adherence
- Tapgoods management
- Proper loading and unloading of trucks
- Labor Budget management
- Oversee transfers
- Ensure Daily Duties are being performed
- ERF submissions
- Oversee vehicle maintenance schedules through E-Fleets
- Tag renewals
- Managing WEX Fuel System
- Budgeting for rentals as needed
Training of Production Managers
- Safety topics
- Tent knowledge
- Driving (e.g. Box Trucks, Pulling Trailers, etc.)
- Company Standards
- Labor Management
- Inventory maintenance
- Quality and cleanliness of warehouse and equipment
- Maintain accurate inventory counts in Tapgoods
- Create innovative cost saving mechanisms
- Oversee the dish and tent washing operations (if applicable)
- Organize warehouse safety programs
- Ensuring that each warehouse is using Zone/Aisle System
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.