PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking an experienced Communications Coordinator.
COMPENSATION: $75,000 ($36.07/hr) - $100,000 ($48.08/hr) DOE
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Assist in creating and developing strategies to enhance the company image in the areas of communications, social media, marketing, and community outreach. Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, design, produce and implement a comprehensive communication marketing program.
- Provide creative, proactive, and forward-thinking for the communications department.
- Communicate PTHA’s health messages and information in a culturally appropriate manner.
- rack and report results of social media campaigns.
- Deepen and expand our media relations to ensure strong and steady coverage while managing and monitoring PHTA’s social media to include but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube Channel.
- Research and gather information from subject matter experts to create effective information for intended audiences.
- Develop effective multimedia campaigns. Plan and arrange photo and video projects
- Work collaboratively with PTHA programs to develop and implement monthly health observance campaigns. (For example: May Mental Health Month). Create health observance campaign content to be used for website, waiting room display monitors, social media, newspaper, and signage.
- Assist in creating event marketing materials and participate in events.
- Ensure all promotional and marketing materials meet PTHA’s brand identity strategy.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Adapt/update plans according to feedback and evaluation data. Produce high quality written materials and content.
- Collaborate with other entities to develop Puyallup Tribal specific communications.
- Develop and deliver the brand strategy, from vision and essence to positioning and messaging architecture when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in communications and corporate social media communications.
- Familiarity of social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate quality customer service and communication.