Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Program Manager position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret Security Clearance.
The Program Manager shall be the main point of contract for this contract and must have the ability to resolve issues in direct coordination with the COR. The Program Manager shall communicate project needs, coordinate project efforts, provide process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan, and resolve scheduling issues. Additionally the Program Manager shall ensure employees under this contract are evaluated, and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various IT Security policies, hardware, software, and communication technologies.
- Program management and administrative tasks to ensure the requirements of the contract are met and to ensure the contractor adequately controls and supervises all personnel who perform services under this contract.
- The program manager shall be the key point of contact for this contract.
- Must be the focal point for all issues and shall keep the Government fully informed, both verbally and in writing.
- Communicate project needs, goals, and milestones with appropriate Division Chiefs, Senior Management and Team members.
- Proactively manage contract projects and scheduling issues.
- Provide project coordination and process improvements through the Quality Control Plan.
- Ensure employees under this contract are evaluated, and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various IT Security policies, hardware, software, and communication technologies.
- Supervise contractor employees and communicate job expectations.
- 10 Years Experience w/MA/MS or BA/BS w/12+ yrs
- IAM III
- PMI certificate required
- Top Secret with eligibility for (TS/SCI)
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.