Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for an IA Policy and Compliance Certified Professional position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Carries out information systems security programs that involve access to computers and computerized data to meet requirements for network security through firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Conducts regular audits to ensure that systems are operating securely and that information systems security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans.
- Develops, tests, and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems, and software deployment tools.
- Safeguards the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Researches, evaluates, tests, communicates, and implements new security software or devices. Implements, enforces, communicates and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and information systems security education/awareness programs.
- Conducts routine investigations of information systems security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to management. Responds to queries and requests for computer security information and reports.
- Highly proficient in application of professional concepts in accordance with STG policies and procedures to resolve intermediate to advanced analysis/programming issues.
- Assists in providing technical guidance to less senior technical staff.
- 10 Years experience w/MA/MS certification required) or BA/BS w/12+ yrs
- IAM III
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.