Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Systems Administrator position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Install, configure and manage virtualization environments.
- Install, configure and manage Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Install, configure and manage physical and virtual routers, switches, Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Performs a variety of tasks to include identifying servers to be virtualized, creating test environments, validation, converting servers, and maintaining virtual infrastructure.
- Continue to improve the virtual classroom infrastructure to meet instructor and student needs.
- Analyzes systems requirements in response to customer requirements, risks, and costs by working directly with management and system administrators. Evaluates new systems information technologies and their effect on the environment. Ensures that cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment. Integrates hardware and software components within the systems environment.
- Continually monitors and fine-tunes performance of the Information Systems. Conducts analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors. Identifies adverse trends, ineffective practices or procedures, equipment shortcomings, etc.
- Apply Information Technology (IT) expertise, including feasibility studies, technical evaluation, justification, acquisition/procurement, installation, implementation, management, and administration of IT systems. Work is performed in a complex IT network environment involving support to geographically dispersed sites and locations.
- Manage and maintain dynamic web server environment to include but not limited to Microsoft IIS, Microsoft server, Apache Server, MySQL, Microsoft SQL and other dynamic services.
- Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training.
- 10 Years Experience w/MA/MS or BA/BS w/12+ yrs
- IAT II
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.