Tired of getting the ol' 301 Redirect from companies? Join Findorff and leave the 404 companies in the recycle bin.
At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
This all starts by supplying our teams with the equipment and technical support they need to get the job done. As an IT Support Technician, your primary duties will be to provide exceptional technical support to both office and field users of laptops, phones, and tablets. This role is part of a fine-tuned internal helpdesk team that supports employees both in-person and over the phone in Madison, Milwaukee, Wausau, and at our active jobsites. As the ideal candidate, you must have excellent communication and organizational skills, be innovative and ambitious.
- Research, diagnose, document, and resolve level 1 internal client incidents
- Triage and escalate issues as necessary; responsible for gathering thorough and accurate information to be relayed to additional support teams as needed
- Understand and can configure/support mobile devices
- Install and maintain desktop and laptop PC's and peripherals
- Troubleshoot conference room equipment issues
- Maintain technical documentation related to the configuration or production systems
- And more…
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A people-first, inclusive culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Dress-for-your-day philosophy
- Generous PTO
- Ability to work from home from time to time
- Flexible schedules
- Findorff Shop credit to buy company swag
- Career growth and development
- Degree in computer science, management information systems or experience in related field in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a technical help desk environment with a broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- Proven expertise with the following hardware and software: printers/plotters, VoIP phone systems, cell phones, Windows operating system, and MS Office Suite
- Strong technical understanding and in-depth knowledge of the various hardware, software and networking systems that are supported (i.e., Active Directory, Office 365, SCCM, conference rooms, cellular technologies, printers, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to stay organized and make sound decisions
- Valid driver's license for required periodic travel
- If you've read this far, it's time to apply!
- We'll reach out to talk more
- If we're the ion to your electron, we'll help you build your dream career
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.