At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Director, Global Field Marketing
The Director of Global Field Marketing is responsible for designing and developing international marketing programs that support our sales strategy and goals, resulting in an intentional and meaningful revenue pipeline in our expanded geographic regions (EMEA and APAC). Drawing on prior experience, you will work with the Wasabi global marketing team as well as regional leadership to identify regional specific campaigns, messaging, events, and full funnel strategies that enable direct and channel sales in the regions.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, organized and enjoys building strong internal and external relationships based upon the value that you, your team and stakeholders create.
- Build a strategy for an integrated marketing plan for each geographic region (EMEA and APAC) that combines both locally created marketing programs and global activities into one integrated approach.
- Lead a team of regional field marketers located in different geographic regions supporting our global sales organization.
- Collaborate with regional leadership and sales teams to understand target customers and partners and go-to-market strategy, working together to align marketing plan and execution with unique geographic market needs.
- Identify and work with Technology Alliance Partners, Distribution Partners and Channel Partners (MSPs, CSPs, VARs, SIs and OEMs) to amplify the message through joint marketing efforts and campaigns
- Oversee the strategy for brand campaigns, communications, events, webinars and programs that drive partner recruitment and activation as well as drive demand for net-new and expanded sales opportunities.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of implemented programs and strategies.
- Increase capacity and productivity by creating new procedures, trainings, programs and documentation to support rapid growth, and help us scale globally.
- A field marketer with 10+ years of experience, preferably at high growth technology companies.
- A strong leader with a proven track record in people management and success in building, developing and mentoring high performing teams.
- Critical thinker, understanding the foundation of marketing and how field marketing plays a critical role in driving business forward.
- Experience with full funnel digital marketing strategies, events, partner and channel marketing campaigns/
- A strong collaborator, with excellent communication and cross functional project management skills to work with teams and projects both internal and external.
- Ability to travel (~30-40%), domestically and internationally, when travel fully resumes.
- Detail oriented and can successfully execute multiple projects simultaneously while overcoming challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with SFDC, Hubspot or other CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Ability to speak second language a plus.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.